MUSIC LEARNING STYLE Musical Learning Style-- "music smarts"
- Love music (listening, singing and/or playing)
- Taps out rhythms
- Enjoys performing
- Always listening to music
- Learn and memorize best when information is set to music
- Knows the lyrics to most songs
- Sometimes can compose their own music
- Enjoys listening to a rhythmic voice
- Enjoys listening to different voices/accents at a different tempos
Keep all your materials together and easy to find and use each week as you study.
- Study scriptures with music playing in the background
- Write a song about what you are learning
- Find a song or hymn related to your study
- Study the lyrics of a song or hymn
- Memorize a scripture by putting the words to music